Home > OER on my website
The Resource Room
Times Tables Videos, Powerpoints and quizzes, in process.
Yes, these are all open source. So -- feel free to copy, use, revise anything -- that's why I'm putting it out there in this rough form. You could probably do great things with it! Or... we could get a grant and collaborate! Right, Power in Numbers?
My attempt to put all the quizzes on one page
Introduction to the Mary Ellen Carter Academy Times Tables Course video
- Future: 0 divided by... dividing by 0
- Ones video
- Quiz think I fixed it :-)
- Future: Dividing by 1 and
- Future: Dividing to get an answer of 1
- Tens Times Tables
- Tens as groups video (you get it? video before powerpoint... I will explore making the PPTS into HTML so that the user clicks to keep going and ... it's interactive... over the holidays ;)
- On the number line
- On the Number Chart
- Adding a Zero
- Future: Dividing by ten / Finding 10 percent
- Twos Times Tables ** these powerpoints don't match exactly... **
- Twos as Groups
- Counting by Twos
- Practicing the twos: first half
- Practicing the twos: second half
- Divisbility by Two
- Division By Twos
- Fives Times Table
- Possible Future: reducing fractions
- Future: multiplying 5 by an even number
- Fours Times Tables:
- Introduction: "Double Double"
- How to double a number
- The bigger fours times tables (and doubling)
- Nines Times Tables (and divisibility)
- Threes times tables (and divisibility)
- Six times tables (and divisibility)
- Sevens and Eights (and you're DONE!!)
Future Future: Quizzes and games along the way ;) No really they're there now :) :) There will be more better ones... I have lots of ideas and only some of them require a mess of new learning on my part (I'll make some that start iwth a few at a time and then explore making them so you pick the ones to practice)... but you can practice at lots of places online -- my favorite is at MathIsFun.Com
- I know I've got a version with my avatar floating on the water ... somewhere...
- I'll put stuff here as I do it.
- We'll see how this whole idea of doing stuff on my website works.
back to top